Just started playing Guitar Hero World Tour and it has an impressive list of songs:
- 311 – “Beautiful Disaster”
- 30 Seconds To Mars – “The Kill”
- Airbourne – “Too Much Too Young”
- The Allman Brothers Band – “Ramblin’ Man”
- Anouk – “Good God”
- The Answer – “Never Too Late”
- At The Drive-In – “One Armed Scissor”
- Beastie Boys – “No Sleep Till Brooklyn”
- Beatsteaks – “Hail to the Freaks”
- Billy Idol – “Rebel Yell”
- Black Label Society – “Stillborn”
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – “Weapon of Choice”
- blink-182 – “Dammit”
- Blondie – “One Way or Another”
- Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band – “Hollywood Nights”
- Bon Jovi – “Livin On A Prayer”
- Bullet For My Valentine – “Scream Aim Fire”
- Coldplay – “Shiver”
- Creedence Clearwater Revival – “Up Around The Bend”
- The Cult – “Love Removal Machine”
- Dinosaur Jr. – “Feel The Pain”
- The Doors – “Love Me Two Times”
- Dream Theater – “Pull Me Under”
- The Eagles – “Hotel California”
- The Enemy – “Aggro”
- Filter – “Hey Man, Nice Shot”
- Fleetwood Mac – “Go Your Own Way”
- Foo Fighters – “Everlong”
- The Guess Who – “American Woman”
- Hush Puppies – “You’re Gonna Say Yeah!”
- Interpol – “Obstacle 1”
- Jane’s Addiction – “Mountain Song”
- Jimi Hendrix – “Purple Haze (Live)”
- Jimi Hendrix – “The Wind Cries Mary”
- Jimmy Eat World – “The Middle”
- Joe Satriani – “Satch Boogie”
- Kent – “Vinternoll2”
- Korn – “Freak On A Leash”
- Lacuna Coil – “Our Truth”
- Lenny Kravitz – “Are You Gonna Go My Way”
- Linkin Park – “What I’ve Done”
- The Living End – “Prisoner of Society”
- Los Lobos – “La Bamba”
- Lost Prophets – “Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)”
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – “Sweet Home Alabama (Live)”
- Mars Volta – “L’Via L’Viaquez”
- MC5s Wayne Kramer – “Kick Out The Jams”
- Metallica – “Trapped Under Ice”
- Michael Jackson – “Beat It”
- Modest Mouse – “Float On”
- Motrhead – “Overkill”
- Muse – “Assassin”
- Negramaro – “Nuvole e Lenzuola”
- Nirvana – “About a Girl (Unplugged)”
- No Doubt – “Spiderwebs”
- NOFX – “Soul Doubt”
- Oasis – “Some Might Say”
- Ozzy Osbourne – “Crazy Train”
- Ozzy Osbourne – “Mr. Crowley”
- Paramore – “Misery Business”
- Pat Benatar – “Heartbreaker”
- R.E.M. – “The One I Love”
- Radio Futura – “Escuela De Calor”
- Rise Against – “Re-Education Through Labor”
- Sex Pistols – “Pretty Vacant”
- Silversun Pickups – “Lazy Eye”
- Smashing Pumpkins – “Today”
- Steely Dan – “Do It Again”
- Steve Miller Band – “The Joker”
- Sting – “Demolition Man (Live)”
- The Stone Roses – “Love Spreads”
- Stuck In The Sound – “Toy Boy”
- Sublime – “Santeria”
- Survivor – “Eye of the Tiger”
- System of a Down – “B.Y.O.B.”
- Ted Nugent – “Stranglehold”
- Ted Nugents Original Guitar Duel Recording
- Tokio Hotel – “Monsoon”
- Tool – “Parabola”
- Tool – “Schism”
- Tool – “Vicarious”
- Trust – “Antisocial”
- Van Halen – “Hot For Teacher”
- Willie Nelson – “On The Road Again”
- Wings – “Band on the Run”
- Zakk Wyldes Original Guitar Duel Recording
Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant again. The poor girl, sister of Britney Spears, somehow forgot the facts of life that you can’t get pregnant when you’re pregnant but you can when you’re not.
I really don’t blame her for giving into the pressure — it’s a natural instinct to breed — and in these times of war and financial crisis, it’s perfectly natural for survival of the our race. How else would we keep our insanity?
Yes, Bill O’Reilly will hammer on Fox News tonight that Jamie Lynn is “trailer trash,” for getting pregnant again and carefully tiptoe around the fact that Republican Vice President Candidate Sarah Palin’s daughter is also unwed and pregnant.
Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant again. Life is a blessing, let’s all pray that she has a healthy baby.
Friday I took my Avalon to the dealer to get some badly needed service. I’ve been holding off on tires and a few other things — that eventually ran upwards to $1100 in repairs — to put the money on the payment on a new car.
Normally I just would have told the dealer to piss off, but at 160k miles, a new timing belt was probably needed and if the economy gets bad, who wants to spend the money on major repairs.
I’ve been trying to get rid of the Avalon for several years now, but with the perception that the economy is in the crapper, who wants to make a major purchase? It’s not like I can’t pay cash for the car, but I would rather hoard it right now. After all, McBush says you can’t get a car loan anyways regardless of your credit.
It was amazing to see that the dealer had a dozen or so Toyota Prius’. Months earlier they had a shortage of the car now the have a shortage of customers. I still think the Toyota Prius is Still Ugly even if they give them away.
But for now, I’ll keep my Avalon for another year and wait for the good deals to follow.
No, the biggest bank
bailout robbery in history won’t help us.
Gold is up $40 in early trading today (10/5).
Interesting point of view on where Gold and Silver are heading:
Argentum et aurum comparenda sunt — — Gold and silver must be bought.
Disclosure: I’m either in cash, the yellow metal or gold (NYSE:GLD) and I’m still buying gold on dips. Like my girlfriend says: “Gold is a Girls Best Friend.”
“Lipstick on a Pig” is back at it again trying to convince the public that Bill Ayers is Obama’s pal:
Gov. Sarah Palin unleashed [like a pit bull] a new attack on Sen. Barack Obama, accusing him of “palling around with terrorists” for his association with former 1960s radical William Ayers. The Obama campaign immediately denounced the attack as “shameless” and “offensive.”
Palin, stop spreading the Bill Ayers lie and start convincing us how you’re going to save us from this terrible mess we’re in.
I’m proud to say that I’m Jamie Moyer‘s age, don’t need Viagra, and don’t feel like an old man. But tonight’s game, Moyer is
still going strong at age 45, Moyer has the admiration of his teammates but hardly strikes fear into opposing batters. He didn’t throw particularly hard when he was young — and still carries around an old scouting report to prove it — but somehow still gets by today with a fastball that tops out in the low 80s.
I don’t know how much longer Jamie Moyer will last but he sure is the “Energizer Bunny” of baseball.
I thought that Ostrosky and Stern would never get married. But here’s a few wedding pictures for you:
Shock jock Howard Stern and model Beth Ostrosky are making it official! The couple is getting married tonight at Le Cirque, where they have booked the entire restaurant.
A Las Vegas Jury produced a guilty verdict of kidnapping and armed robbery charges against O.J. Simpson 13 years to the date after OJ was acquitted for the murder of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.
Simpson is being held without bail until he is sentenced on December 5.
Tonight Republican Vice President Candidate Sarah Palin won the debate against Democratic Vice President Candidate Joe Biden.
Senator Biden threw a few curveballs that seemed to fluster Palin, but Governor Sarah Palin threw a few of her curves right back at him.
Folks we have a serious candidate that completely baffled the press with some less than thoughtful remarks this week but I’m was quite surprised at her performance. Without a doubt, Palin wins the debate for the Republicans.
The Senate vote on the Wall Street Bailout Bill passed by a margin of 74 to 25. Senators voting against the bill were:
- Sen. Wayne Allard (R-CO)
- Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY)
- Sen. Sam Brownback (R-KS)
- Sen. Jim Bunning (R-KY)
- Sen. Maria Cantwell (D-WA)
- Sen. Thad Cochran (R-MS)
- Sen. Mike Crapo (R-ID)
- Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC)
- Sen. Elizabeth Dole (R-NC)
- Sen. Byron Dorgan (D-ND)
- Sen. Michael Enzi (R-WY)
- Sen. Russ Feingold (D-WI)
- Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK)
- Sen. Tim Johnson (D-SD)
- Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-LA)
- Sen. Bill Nelson (D-FL)
- Sen. Pat Roberts (R-KS)
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
- Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL)
- Sen. Richard Shelby (R-AL)
- Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-MI)
- Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT)
- Sen. David Vitter (R-LA)
- Sen. Roger Wicker (R-MS)
- Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR)
You can bless them or curse them in a few months if the economy and dollar don’t tank. Only time will tell but history repeats itself with nearly identical legislation in 1931-1932 which caused the Great Depression.
What would you do if your dog was attacked by a shark? I would jump in risking life and limb to beat the crap out of the shark until the beast let go of my dog.
This is exactly what Greg LeNoir of Florida Australia did to save his rat terrier from a vicious 5 foot shark that attacked his dog. This is exactly what every pet owner would do to save their animal.
LeNoir, the man who saves his dog from a shark, his dog, and the shark all survived the attack.